John,
be cautious, I added 28" behind the rear spar (2 bays) and even with the
O-235(208 lbs + accessories)  up front I am concerned about ending up with a
slightly tail heavy condition. (my tanks are also in the stub wings between the
spars) which adds to the rearward cg . the longer moment arm makes a little
extra weight a problem.   just my 2 cents
Best Regards

Riley Collins
KR2S lycoming
rcollin...@charter.net