I used the template for the firewall to come up with the shape of both the aft
bulkhead for the turtle deck and the forward arch for the windshield.  After
cutting it out, I just widened the legs to meet the longerons.

Dan

From: "Chris Johnston" <chr...@ozdocs.net.au>
Date: 2006/01/24 Tue AM 06:50:00 CST
To: "KRnet" <kr...@mylist.net>
Subject: KR> cad file turtledeck

Would anyone have a cad file of the front end of the aft turtledeck profile to
suit a dragonfly or rand robinson kr2s canopy,  any form of drawing  file in
autocad/turbocad/microstation etc, or even just some measurements would do, I
have the height and width from the plans, just a radius that works for the
corners would probably do.