You cannot use the firewall to shape your turtle deck....

The only real way to get the curvature is to sit in each seat and have
someone to draw an outline on a board set up behind you and then play
connect the dots.........  Then this can be blended forward to the dash and
foredeck and on to the firewall.....

That is the way the Blackbird was done.........

Keep on keeping on,