Thanks for the info.  Glad to hear that revmaster tech support is reliable.
Do these engines come with service manuals and/or are they available from
revmaster.  I'm an A&P so I am very familiar with the lycoming and
continental engines but I have no experience with the vw conversions.

Thanks for the help