Like many such things that would be "nice-to-have" for occassional use, this
would be very time-consuming and unless someone gets a "pay-off" for doing it,
it won't get done.
  A great project for a volunteer or student group.
  Frank

David Lininger <kb0...@positech.net> wrote:
  A question came up at school today, and I thought someone from this
group may know the answer. Is there a web site where you can select
various parameters (single seat, 2 seats, 4 seats, fixed or retract,
conventional or trigear, etc) and at the end there is a list of aircraft
that meet your specs? If not, there ought to be. I had heard that EAA
was working on such a deal, but never heard any more about it. Maybe it
is harder than it seems?

73,
David, kb0zke
Rev. 2:10c

 Yahoo! Autos. Looking for a sweet ride? Get pricing, reviews, & more on new
and used cars.