It would be quite quick to program/design the site, it would be the data
that would be a problem.  If someone felt like contacting all the
manufacturers and could convince them to add their own models and keep
them updated, it would be a great resource.  As someone else mentioned;
Kitplanes.com has it, but you have to pay something like $10 for 7
days.  Their magazine is cheaper than that, sheesh!

And for the record, after 2 years of debating, I sent my $255 off today
to get my KR-2S plans.  I couldn't squash the KR bug!

    Bret Cummings
    b...@bretcummings.com