Dan Heath <da...@alltel.net> wrote:
  You can always get a ride to and from the airport, to any of the hotels you
are staying at, all you have to do is ask. I will be renting a car while I
am there, so just ask me.
See N64KR at http://KRBuilder.org - Then click on the pics
See you in Mt. Vernon - 2006 - KR Gathering
There is a time for building and a time for FLYING and the time for building
is OVER.
Daniel R. Heath - Lexington, SC

  Me too Dan.
  I have rented a car nearly every time I've gone and I'm always glad to carry
folks around, even if they're not at my hotel. I know a lot of people do this.
  Pays off, too. Rick Lanning gave me a ride in N4DD because I gave him a lift
to the hotel, and maybe because he's just a helluva nice guy, too. Anyway, DO
NOT be quiet if you need a ride. I hate to see those extra seats in the rental
car go to waste! And it's a great way to get to meet people you have only read
emails from.
  Frank Ross

Frank Ross,
EAA Chapter 35,