> Actually, they advertise shuttle service and I believe that they go on to
> qualify that. They state that it is for getting you to the hotel when you
> arrive and back to the airport for departure and NOT to be confused with a
> taxi service.

Guys, Do not rely on Holiday Inn's shuttle service to and from the airport!

 Last year I notifiet the desk clerk on Sat afternoon that I needed a ride
to the airport at 5:00 am Sunday.... she said OK and recorded it.  At 4:57
Sunday the desk had no record of my request, but would find somebody to take
me.  At 5:18 she conceded that no one in the hotel was available to drive
the shuttle van, so she called me a taxi.... at my cost.

The 'Taxi' turned out to be a dented/beat up car with the passenger window
stuck in the open.  I finally made it to the airport but 45 minutes late and
$7 poorer.  I expect better from a Holiday Inn.

  Yes, it was marginal VFR that morning, so I flew it IFR in my spam can.

Brant Hollensbe
DSM