Joe,
     I took me about 30 years to figure out how little I know. I have
about 1500 hours in Cassutts, Mustangs, Pitts, etc. I have crashed
twice. I don't think 3 is the lucky number. I have become ultra
conservative as my testosterone level went down. We will fly these
off a 10,000 x 300 foot runway. And also have a huge cross runway in
case of emergency.
Any input from anyone is most certainly appreciated, especially guys that
are test flying new airplanes. They're usually pretty observant to any
little hicky that might affect anything.   Thanks again,   Bobby