Serge
We cavemen use feet. Is that what you were looking at, your feet?
So you won't think I'm giving you a hard time, I"ll tell of one of my "Head
up and Locked"
deals.
When I got my VP I hadn't flown in 30 years, needless to say I was somewhat
apprehensive.
After some refresher/recertification we flew. She and I got along fine but
on the first flight I noticed that I never got above stall speed, or so the
ASI said. I disconnected the ASI and blew out the line.
DO NOT DO THIS !  I didn't notice the tee to the ALT !  Alt's don't like 100
psi.
Now I didn't have a ASI or ALT.. I found they are both over rated. The VP
will tell you when your going to slow and you can't make it go to fast. The
less stuff you carry up with you the faster you can go !  In fact loosing 15
lbs. of ugly body fat has the same effect as spending $1000 souping up your
engine.

Steve Bray
Jackson, Tennessee