Kique,
  It is sad that we do not all use the same measuring system. But, is your
airspeed indicator in kilometers? Is the altimeter in meters? No, because these
are expensive to replace and flyers are happy using what they have already paid
good money for.
  It is the same for everyone else. It is not easy to get 300,000,000 people to
throw away every wrench, every measuring stick (ruler), every measuring and
cooking cup and spoon, every cook-book, every measuring instrument (like even
the speedometer on every car and truck) and go out and buy all new ones simply
because someone doesn't like the system that has been in place all our lives.
  Consider the medical field where not only the metric system, but avoidupois
and apothecary systems are still in use. Pharmacists, doctors and nurses must
be able to calculate and convert between the systems.
  What a nightmare!
  It would be nice if we all used the same system, but we don't and we won't
for awhile.
  But look at the opportunity you have! You could not only translate the plans
into Spanish, but also convert them to the metric system!
  See how fortunate you are?
  Frank

Quique Alvarez <aeropas...@gmail.com> wrote:
  I *HATE* the inch, feet.......

I am study the plans of the kr2-s.....

When do the Americans change their metric system????????

Kique Alvarez
www.aeropasion.com
www.vidabliss.com/inmo/htm