Orma,

I did not realize that my asking about your story would elicit so much
controversy as well as assumption that I was asking for advice or
information on just jumping in a KR and taking flight.. I just wanted to
hear your story. I like to compare information.

I have already flown my KR for several hours, however it has been down for
over a year for minor alterations and modifications. Thought it would be
down for a month. That was as I mentioned over a year ago.

Also my KR is a nose dragger, not a tail dragger. Several posts on the
subject seemed to assume that the subject was specific to tail draggers.

Again.my original request was just to hear your story.  I believe each
person's story has both entertainment value as well as learning value. I
hope to have my KR back in the air soon but plan to probably have a EAA tech
examiner/ CFI with me because of the length of time since last flight and
my bi-annual is do anyway.

Thanks,

Jeff York
KR-2 Flying