Here's another interesting site (at least to me).
http://www.vansaircraft.com/pdf/hp_limts.pdf  I don't know about the rest of
you, but I never realized that flutter is a function of TAS rather than IAS.
Guess I never thought about it.  Vne is assigned an IAS, as is stall speed
maneuvering speed, etc.  However, most of these are, in fact, a function of
indicated air speed, whereas flutter is a function of true air speed.

BTW, I guess I don't have to worry, unless I point the Pig straight down
from 20,000 ft.

Ken Jones