For those with Grand Rapids Engine Information Systems, here is a great
website that allows you to easily custom configure your display.

http://www.my9a.com/eis/

As any owner of a GRT EIS4000 knows, to make custom screens you have to
scroll through numbers and letters after consulting the owners manual and
more or less set up a grid on paper.  On this website, merely drag what you
want onto the web displayed screen, ie. EGT 1, and drop it.  Proceed until
you have what you want then hit display.  This website owner has set his
program up to then display, and print, the codes for you to input into your
unit.  Try it, it is way too nice.............course I have sold my EIS4000.

Dana Overall
1999 & 2000 National KR Gathering host
Richmond, KY i39
RV-7 slider, Imron black, "Black Magic"