Did anybody have the idea to write a "construction manual" for the KR2S? I
mean, something to keep near the plans and the original manual, with true
and more visible pictures, tips and tricks, something to follow while
building?

I understand this could seem a crazy idea. RR owns the intellectual property
of plans and manual, I don't know if they'll like it. But looking at some of
your websites I think that there's such a large amount of precious
documentation and images that would be fantastic to have it organized in a
book. Ok, my two cents.

I slowly developed a commitment to build my KR "per plans", dimensions
included. I am not that tall, nor fat, so I wish to build as Ken Rand
intended to. Some modifications will be done since the technology and the
materials have evolved, but I'll try to stick to the plans as much as I can.

Cris.
Roma (Italy)
Wanna-builder. New house is coming. Plans in the bookshelf.