While I was studying the possibility to build a KR and then after I decided to
build and before I started I reviewed almost every possible builders site and
KR gathering or sun-n-fun. I could get.  In doing this I found things about
different planes that I liked. I would print out just that section of the site
and put it in a builders study.  (Book is very thick). This came in handy while
in the shop.  I could just open the book and look at what they did so go from
there.  It really worked for me.

Steven Phillabaum
KR2S; 5048; corvair;
Auburn, Alabama