OK guys.......Are you listening Gliddon,Henderson? Jeff Scott came up
yesterday from New Mexico in his 0-200 powered bird. All the KR guys met
for breakfast, and then Jeff gave us a lot of input on these 4 birds
sitting here locally..He looked at me a little sideways when I told him it
was our intention to have all of them at the gathering....
     The Cadillac got out of the paint shop yesterday....man is it cool..I
won't attach pics to keep the peace........
      Paul is taxi tested and just needs to reattach the carb heat box
from the carb switch..........
      Dennis has rebuilt mags and carb as of yesterday and is supposed to
be here today with the cowl plug.......
      Steve has an engine mount headed his way, instrument panel soon to
      I have the chain saw warmed up for the mods on the brown bird....

      Bob, how can we help????????????
                                           Bobby