I will be leaving Auburn Alabama at 5:30 a.m. Thursday, and staying till Sunday
morning.  Some have asked for a ride.  But I can fit some more. I will be tent
camping at the Corn Roast area. Hopefully on the fence of the runways.  If you
want a ride get out a map and see if you are on my path.  Hwy 280 to Tiffton
Georgia then 75 South.

Steven Phillabaum
KR2S; 5048; corvair;
Auburn, Alabama