Well, if all goes as planned I will be at Sun n Fun for the entire week..
Like last year I will be sponsering the KR and Corvair crowd.   I will  be
helping out William Wynne and the Corvair gang and ALso be promoting  KRs.
According to William there should be around 8 to 12  corvair powered aircraft
there...hopefully three or four KRs...I will fly 41768  there (maybe have
turbo...)
and also possibly Phil Maxons? Zenith  601.   It sounds like it will be a
good week. I also plan to have my  Airstream there and maybe my Vanagon camper
(if I can arrange drivers)   Everything still up in air so to speak.  Hope to
do
some flying this  year..maybe give  a ride or two...we shall see.  Hope to
see you  there.

Bill and 41768
Valdosta GA