Dana,
     Cedar key is an interesting place. They have 3 great sea food
restaurants. There is an old lady with a taxi that watches for
airplanes to show up. She usually gets there by the time you taxi in.
There are 2 or 3 bed and breakfast type joints. Cedar key was once
the straw broom manufacturing center of the U.S from what I
understand........
     The runway looks deceiving from the air. It looks short, but there is
plenty of room. I have flown my Mustang II in and out of there for
years. Also the Bellanca Viking has no trouble......
     If you enjoy quaint little fishing villages, it's worth the stop. Bobby