I'm still here...  I'm in the middle of a move to Tulsa and I'm commuting on
weekends, so it leaves little time for the KR.  I will be there permanently
in May and will get back to it.  It's been about a 6-8 month delay...  Your
posts keep me going, though.

And to keep this KR related, I decided a long time ago to keep in light and
simple and made a lot of progress in a relatively short time.  If you build
per plans (with the new airfoil :-)  you will be amazed at how fast it will
go.  Brian and I always talk about how much time we spend thinking about
building a part compared to actually building it.  As Brian puts it, the 2nd
KR will go much faster, of course, I need to finish my orginal one
first...   :-)

Bob - I'm looking forward to your progress reports.

Dean Cooper
Jacksonville FL USA (moving to Tulsa OK in May '06)
Corvair powered KR2
Visit my website at www.geocities.com/djramccoop1/KR2_Home.html