From: krnet-bounces+brian.kraut=engalt....@mylist.net
[mailto:krnet-bounces+brian.kraut=engalt....@mylist.net]On Behalf Of
Mark Jones
Sent: Monday, March 27, 2006 11:04 PM
To: KR Net
Subject: KR> Update

My fuselage, with a running flight ready engine and a fresh coat of paint,
went back to the airport yesterday. She did me proud as I trailered her the
nine miles to the airport. I love watching the looks and expressions of  the
unfortunate earth bound folks looking at this machine pass them by. Kind of
make me want to keep it on a trailer and just pull it around everyday for
kicks. Anyway, I HATE SANDING and I have been sanding, filling, sanding,
more filling and more sanding for weeks on my right wing as I rebuilt my
engine. Tonight, I finally decided that was enough and I will start applying
the paint on the right wing tomorrow night. I will take the finished right
wing to the airport this Saturday and install it on the plane and bring the
left wing home for sanding, filling, sanding filling...I HATE SANDING......I
am committed to be back in the air by April 15th......You guys make me keep
my word on that deadline!!!!!!!

Mark Jones (N886MJ)
Wales, WI  USA
E-mail me at flyk...@wi.rr.com