Larry,
     Finally got this all nailed down and where I want it. I sure
appreciate your offer but I think I want to take a stab at building
an aluminum tank for this thing that I can fin and also maybe even
have a little more than 6 quarts of oil. I'm trying to keep
everything as slick as possible so that when I get done it will fly
within 20 or 30 miles an hour of you guys hauling my big -ss. I'll
send you a pic of it so far...    Thanks again,  Bobby