From: Ed Janssen <ejans...@chipsnet.com>
To: KRnet <kr...@mylist.net>
Sent: Tuesday, April 11, 2006 9:09:08 PM
Subject: KR> Excellant resources

Netters,

After watching some building questions come up over the last several days,
perhaps some of the newer guys aren't aware of two FAA publications that
have tons of information from subjects on how to safety wire turnbuckles to
how to make fiberglass repairs.  The table of contents of just one of the
circulars, takes 33 pages in pdf format.  The two "Advisory Circulars" are:
AC 43.13-1B and AC 43.13-2A.  Your tax dollars in action!  You can buy a
book (from several websites) that has both circulars combined for about
$19.95 or buy the download version for $9.95.  Or, if you're really cheap,
and have some extra time on your hands, you can download the pdf files from
the FAA website for free.  Just search for Advisory Circulars.

These two circulars plus the set of books by Tony Bingelis are good reading
and should answer most questions about homebuilding.

Ed Janssen
mailto:ejans...@chipsnet.com