From: krnet-bounces+brian.kraut=engalt....@mylist.net
[mailto:krnet-bounces+brian.kraut=engalt....@mylist.net]On Behalf Of
wcraw...@cmhc-schl.gc.ca
Sent: Wednesday, April 12, 2006 8:31 AM
To: kr...@mylist.net
Subject: KR> Armoural

I have washed my KR2s then applied Armoural to the surfaces, and noticed a
considerable increase in speed, has anyone else attempted this? if so what
were your results?  Now there is a lot at play here, temperature
especially, as we all find our planes fly better in cooler air. However,
Taking that into consideration i have found  my plane fly's about 10 kts
quicker...