From: krnet-boun...@mylist.net [mailto:krnet-boun...@mylist.net]On
Behalf Of Frank Ross
Sent: Thursday, April 13, 2006 10:13 AM
To: KRnet
Subject: RE: KR> Armoural

I know there aren't many things funnier than putting a good coat of  Armor All
on the seat of a dirt-bike right before a steep hill-climb  and watching the
rider try to stay on the seat...

Brian Kraut <brian.kr...@engalt.com> wrote:  Did you scrape an inch of bugs off
the leading edge before you put that
Armor All on?

I do know that fiberglass gliders fly considerably better when they are
clean and waxed, but they have a whole lot more wetted area than a KR and
competition gliders likely have much more critical airfoils than the KR
does.

Brian Kraut
Engineering Alternatives, Inc.
www.engalt.com