>As for tail stalls, I don't know what causes it, but several times I've done
>stalls that resulted in an immediate snap roll, several turns in a spin, and
>then end over end tumbles for a few thousand feet.
>Mark Langford,

Any such maneuver in YOUR KR could not be blamed on anything
but pilot error. :-)  I still can't get my head around a pitch up when
approaching a stall.  Seems to me you would be down loading the
tail and any tail stall or blanking out would cause a pitch down, not
up.  Even if one takes into account that the C of L moves forward as
the angle of attack increases, I still can't see a nose pitch up.  I also
suspect the Diehl wings have little if anything to do with it.  Too many
KR's out there flying with them and no reported problems.  There has
to be something more going on here, in my humble opinion.  Then
again, I have been know to be wrong on more than one occasion.

Larry Flesner