From: krnet-boun...@mylist.net [mailto:krnet-boun...@mylist.net]On
Behalf Of Dan Heath
Sent: Tuesday, April 18, 2006 7:04 PM
To: kr...@mylist.net
Subject: KR> Formulas

Does anyone have the formulas for calculating these, or what to measure to
get these:

Wing
Airfoil:                         RAF48
Total wing area:      ? sq.ft
Mean Aerodynamic chord:     ?
Aspect ratio:                     ?
Dihedral:                    ?
Wing Loading:        ?

Please mail me directly at da...@alltel.net

You can just click on the mail link provided.
This is for the Diehl long wing, for my POH

See N64KR at http://KRBuilder.org - Then click on the pics
See you in Mt. Vernon - 2006 - KR Gathering
There is a time for building and a time for FLYING and the time for building
is OVER.
Daniel R. Heath - Lexington, SC