From: krnet-boun...@mylist.net [mailto:krnet-boun...@mylist.net]On
Behalf Of Dan Heath
Sent: Tuesday, June 27, 2006 5:52 AM
To: kr...@mylist.net
Subject: RE: KR> Formulas

Brian,

I am looking at this again because I am filling out a "self evaluation",
getting ready for that first flight, and it asks about wing loading.  I
suppose you figure that by using some of these numbers and then calculating
the weight somehow????

See N64KR at http://KRBuilder.org - Then click on the pics
See you in Mt. Vernon - 2006 - KR Gathering
There is a time for building and a time for FLYING and the time for building
is OVER.
Daniel R. Heath - Lexington, SC