Ron:

I do not think spoilers results count because LSA stipulates stipulates "CLEAN"
which means that the deployment of lift destroying devices or any device that
alters the wing geometry  is unacceptable to meet the requirement.  That is why
looked at L.E. Slots/Slats but could not find anything of a design nature that
did
not require extensive wind tunnel testing that would yield predictable results.
Other conversations of  late has pointed up how slippery the KR2 is when comes
bleeding off speed during landing.

Don