Guys,
     Two different guys brought Kitfoxes to me in Fla because they said
they were really prone to ground loop. The one guy had tore up a wing
tip. I checked all the usual suspects, wheel alignment, etc, and when
I couldn't find a problem, I finally flew both of them. They both had
Rotax 912's in them that wouldn't idle slow. When you landed you were
trying to overcome the additional power with the brakes, and had
trouble keeping the tail down with the brakes and the additional
airflow under the tail....Ideal set up to either get it up on its
nose or have a groundloop.
     In my opinion, I would idle them as low as it can go before take off.
On final with the prop windmilling, it's not going to quit anyway.
Bobby