Lee as long as they aren't as bored as you are and decide to buzz the =
little
bird you're in good shape. Watch them Air Force types as they got weird
ideas of what fun is. Buzzed a certain helicopter pilot in Vietnam once =
and
got a pair of rockets up the tailpipe for their trouble. Good thing his =
wing
man was awake and told him to break right. Well it seemed like a good =
idea
at the time. (lots of things fit that category when you happen to be =
hung
over)
Doug Rupert
Simcoe Ontario

There is no Lake Michigan to fly over but there are plenty of F-16s to =
keep
an eye on.  There is no other thrill than to be flying along by =
yourself,
and to see two or three, F-16's go over about 500 feet above or below =
you.
This has happened several times and I can never seem to remember to get =
my
camera out in time.  By the way I'm up to 70 hours and 50 or 60 =
landings.
But I didn't spend 8-10-12 years to build it either.  I don't think =
anybody
will catch Mark L.  Keep them flying and to some others get them flying. =
=20

Lee Van Dyke
Mesa AZ 85212
l...@vandyke5.com