Hi Dave,

Such a deal as I have for you.  If you are truly interested in a KR2S, I
have one that is 90 - 95% completed that can be in the air within two to
three months for a total of less than $10,000, and a little elbow grease.
This bird has a turbo charged RevMaster 2400 (VW based) engine mounted with
vacuum pump, oil filter and propeller (not mounted).  The wings are partly
constructed, and wiring for wing lights has been completed.  The instrument
panel is completed, but is not installed, and includes: airspeed indicator,
gyro horizontal indicator, directional gyro indicator, electric turn and
bank indicator, rate of climb indicator, altimeter, compass, vertical speed
indicator, clock, tachometer, oil temperature gauge, ampere gauge, cylinder
head temperature gauge, voltmeter, suction gauge, and a king 75 radio with
VOR head.

The work on this plane is pristine, and it is located in Des Moines, Iowa.
I bought it from a gentleman who is 85 years old, and he and his son had
started the project, but when his son left to become a professional pilot,
the dream ended.  I saw the potential, but I am too busy to complete it, and
I want this bird in the air.  It is too beautiful to be ground bound.

Let me know if you are interested.  You can e-mail me direct
(a...@raccoon.com) , leave a post on here, or call me at 515 779-7145.

Bob J