Netters,

Since my last posting, there will be added "dignitary" present for the
fly-in. Mark Langsford will be attending. He will share his vast KR
construction knowledge with those who are planning on coming.

He will be flying his KR-2S, N45ML to Barber Field for display. I've
extended a similar invitation to Bill Clapp. Those who have been to the
Gatherings or Sun-n-Fun 2006 have seen their planes. William Wynne and Grace
will be flying their Zenith 601 as well. I can already hear the sounds of
Corvair engines !!!!!!!

Again, I extend an invitation to all KR builders to join us at Barber Field
for a great weekend.

Pete Klapp, KR-2S builder
Canton, Ohio