At 07:55 AM 5/12/2006, you wrote:
>I spoke with Forrest Barber @ Barber Aircraft. He doesn't subscribe to
>AirNav.com but his current prices are: 100LL @ $3.73 / gallon and mogas @
>$3.00 / gallon. I'll update these prices just before the fly-in.
>Pete Klapp
>+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I would strongly encourage him to keep his fuel prices current on AirNav,
especially if he is competitive in price.  Many pilots check AirNav for
cross country flights.  The airport where I occasionally haul jumpers has
good fuel prices.  On one occasion we had an Aerostar pilot drop in for
fuel on a flight from New Jersey to New Mexico (both directions) and
purchased $350+ worth of fuel, only because he found current cheap
prices on AirNav.  I always mark airports along my cross country route
that sell MoGas and list their prices on a note pad.  With the current fuel
prices more pilots are taking note of where they can save a few dollars.
Having MoGas available should be a big draw for local fliers also.  This
same airport draws fliers from a 50+ mile radius that drop in to get MoGas
from the pump rather than carry it to the airport in cans.

Larry Flesner