NetHeads,

The weather's looking great for Saturday in the SouthEast, so it looks like a
go for the Corvair/Zenith thing in Mexico, Missouri.  I'll fly out early
morning and come back in the afternoon (425 miles one way), and Larry Flesner
says he'll meet me there as well.  Anybody else wanting to learn about Corvairs
or Zenith aircraft is welcome to show up as well.  Larry and I (as well as Bill
Clapp, I'll bet) will be more than willing to answer any KR questions, and
William Wynne will be there to handle the Corvair questions (see
http://www.flycorvair.com/hangar.html for more details)...

Mark Langford, Huntsville, Alabama
see KR2S project N56ML at http://home.hiwaay.net/~langford
email to N56ML "at" hiwaay.net