It may be selfish on my part, but I think a forum on
power plants and airframes is great.  But could you
add one on electronics/instrumentation?  That would be
very useful to me and though others may not be that
far, it would be great to have diagrams, notes, photos
etc. so that when we get to that point we will not be
stuck.  Thanks.
Ray
New Orleans