Netters,

I'm forwarding an e-mail from Dick Goff of Vincennes, Indiana.
He related to me that health and other issues forces him to
sell his project.  His phone number is included in the body of
the e-mail and I included his e-mail address with his name
at the bottom.  If interested, call or contact him directly.  I have
not seen the project and have no first hand knowledge of
quality of construction.  It does sound like a good start if
anyone is interested in the construction method laid out in
the e-mail.  If he gets no response, he will be listing it on
Barnstormers or other sites.

Larry Flesner