Your link did not work.

On Sun, Jan 23, 2011 at 8:38 PM, Jon Finley <j...@finleyweb.net> wrote:

> Howdy,
>

> Life has been more than interesting over the last year and it seems that
> course is going to continue. So, without having any control, I need to sell
> the project that I recently acquired. It is listed on my web site at the
> following link:
>
> http://www.finleyweb.net/Home/KR2SProjectForSale.aspx
>

> Please email me at jon at finleyweb dot net if interested and able to pick
> her up.
>

> Location: E98 - Mid Valley Airpark - Los Lunas, NM 87031
>
> Asking Price: $750.00
>

> Jon Finley
>
> N314JF - Q2 - Subaru EJ-22
>
> http://www.finleyweb.net/Q2Subaru.aspx

Eric Pitts
Terre Haute, Indiana
HTTP://eric.pitts.mystarband.net/KR2S.html<http://eric.pitts.mystarband.net/KR2S.html>

"Life should NOT be a  journey to the grave with the  intention of arriving
safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but  rather to skid in
sideways, chocolate in one hand, body thoroughly used up, totally worn  out
and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"