Larry:

That I do not know but the addresses I have are still the same but since
it has been a while you may be right. Should be easy enough for him  to
verify with a local  phone call.

Still the balance holds on the gentleman getting in touch with the local
Orange County EAA  chapter as they are(at least were) very active and
certainly the population base of well over a  million w2ould support a
large group.

I wish the SoCal Wannabe best of luck.

Don