Don:

At what level of exposure?   Just take common sense precations RE: ventilation
and skin contact.  As Home builder of a KR I doubt strongly if you would get
enough to be a problem if you are reasonably prudent.

What about the danger to rats from places other than Calif. <Grins>

I know something of the extreme way they do things out there from 20 plus years
in plant engining exp. in CA.

A lot of over-blown BS to wade through!

Don
Burlington IA 52601