Mark:

I knw they build diesels but thought thaey had completely moved over to ones
that were designed as diesels from the ground up.  Very aware of the fact that
diesels dominate in Europe as well as whole lot of models that are far smaller
than anything they can sell here.

Still would like to know of any good candiates for conversion.

Don