Well Guys ,
        I did something a little different this morning. I went to my
son's 5th grade class and did a little lecture on flying, building my own
airplane, and flying it. Then handed out Young Eagles schedule for our
airport.
I'm really pretty pleased at how well received I was and what I thought I
would have trouble talking for a half hour turned into an hour. I'm
pretty certain that I got to at least half of the 50 kids that were
there. Some good questions asked and I worked on talking about things
that I knew they had studied about this year so they had an idea how some
of what they learned could be used in life.
Happy Friday

Joe Horton, Coopersburg, PA.
joe.kr2s.buil...@juno.com