Joe,
When I was in the third grade I had the privilege of hearing an Air
Force pilot come to our mixed Third/Fourth grade class and teach us
about aerodynamics. Even at that age, I understood the Bernoulli
principle and the principles of flight from the way in which he
presented it. Since then I have a keen interest in aviation. As a
teacher and father of five, I want to thank you for taking the time to
visit and share your knowledge with students in school. It's the adult
connections kids make that help them succeed in life. Kudos to Joe and
to all of you who share with the upcoming generation.
Rodger Nicolls
KR2S #1212
Anchorage, Alaska