From: Kacee Kelley
Date: 06/19/06 18:35:08
To: kr...@mylist.net
Subject: KR> Building Question

For a long time now I have been looking at building a KR2. I have never
built an airplane before and mainly have flown Tri-Pacers, Cessnas and
Cherokees for around 500 hours. I think I am of average mechanical ability.

What do the people that have built / building this type of aircraft think,
am I taking on to much for a first project?

The information that I have seen estimates 800 hours of building time and a
little over $10,000.00, does that sound correct?

How about flying this type of aircraft, would it be necessary for duel
instruction in type and is that possible?

Thank You Very Much for any input you have to offer!

Kacee Kelley

ka...@gtmc.net
Ragan, Nebraska