At 06:34 PM 6/19/2006, you wrote:
>What do the people that have built / building this type of aircraft
>think, am I taking on to much for a first project?
>
>The information that I have seen estimates 800 hours of building
>time and a little over $10,000.00, does that sound correct?

If you want to have a scratch-built project, this is a good one.  The
lowest actual building time that I have ever heard of was 1200
hours.   I want mine to be perfect and I am to 8000.  It is all a
matter of what you are personally willing to accept.

Don Reid  -  donreid "at" peoplepc.com
Bumpass, Va

Visit my web sites at:

AeroFoil, a 2-D Airfoil Design And Analysis Computer Program:
http://aerofoilengineering.com

KR2XL construction: http://aerofoilengineering.com/KR/KR2XL.htm
Aviation Surplus: http://aerofoilengineering.com/PartsListing/Airparts.htm
EAA Chapter 231: http://eaa231.org