NetHeads,

Although I was planning on going to the Sport Aviation Association's Frasca
Flyin anyway, William Wynne has asked me to take his place doing the Corvair
forum this year since he has a family affair that takes precedence.   It's
at 8:30 AM this Saturday morning (the 24th) at C16, Urbana, IL.  I won't
have the usual props or WW's fire and brimstone, but I may have a current
manual and my feeble comments on the Corvair, as well as a real live Corvair
powered KR2S with me.  Anybody that would like to show up is more than
welcome, and I know several folks who are already planning to be there.  I
plan to either fly up Friday afternoon and camp, or maybe fly up with Larry
Flesner early Saturday (all depends on the weather), so that's two KR's, at
least, and a bunch of first rate Classics and early homebuilts. You can even
witness how pathetic my workmanship is in person!  Weather should be just
fine for this whole end of the country.  For more info see
http://www.sportaviation.org/Fly_in_Flyer_2006.pdf  .  I went year before
last and it's a good chance to meet some folks you don't usually get to see
at OSH or SNF.  See y'all there...

Mark Langford, Harvest, AL
see homebuilt airplane at http://www.N56ML.com
email to N56ML "at" hiwaay.net