I may be able to make it up there in WW stead...I have manuals and other
FLYCORVAIR products and can do forum.  I hope that I can do the trip.   I will
be
talking to WW in the next couple days to see if I will go and take  more
stuff for him.   ANY help is appreciated (thanks Mark!)  My  plan is to be up
there Friday afternoon or Sat morning.  Plane is set to  go...just raise some
money for fuel...Have been busy at the shop  lately.   If anybody is interested
in
the corvair it will be a good  place to meet and see one.

See ya there....

Bill and 41768