I do have one question. I have a need for speed...How do I get this
thing to
go faster? 148 WOT just is not enough for me. I think I need a higher
pitched prop. I know adding wheel pants will help some. Maybe an
o-360....

Mark, if you are going to install wheelpants, go with the new "Pressure
Recovery" type. Used on RV's and others, which admittedly go faster,
therefore more drag reduction, but the RV crowd are claiming an extra
5-7 knots over the standard pants. Might give you an extra 10-15 KIAS
cruise over nothing at all.

When I get the wings back on my KR, I am going to splash out and buy
this type of pant for my newfound 6" rim and tyre. The bloody KR looks
like a Mini with 19" rims on it now, these tyres are huge.

Cheers,
Rob.