.  In only one week I've already fixed most of the
> big bubbles in the skin,

Mark
How did you repair the bubbles. That is on my agenda for this afternoon.
I bought a large plastic syringe and was planning on filling it with
micro, drilling a 3/16" hole in each bubble,injecting, and putting some
weight on each to hold them down for cure.
        Up too today I have had N357CJ out of service for 11 days. Only 3
would have been VFR. So I have not missed much. I have done many things
along with the annual that I had left go and even hope to have graphics
done to maybe go to OSH. ( that's where the wife pays for forgetting our
25th anniversary a couple weeks ago)
        The major things that I have found and repaired for annual are :
replace front tire, repack wheel bearings, repair broken intake tube,
added some air dams inside cowl to deflect air to middle cylinders,
repair and repaint nose pant, repair NACA air vent, install mixture
meter, replace batteries in ELT,  A host of checking and securing every
screw and nut that I can get to, lubrication.
        This afternoon will be ignition check and parts with a run up and
a timing check. Should be ready to fly again tomorrow with a good level
of confidence that N357CJ is very airworthy.
Joe Horton, Coopersburg, PA.
joe.kr2s.buil...@juno.com